Channel Master Antenna mileage chart
These figures are just estimates. Other Factors which determine the quality of reception:
1) Height of TV Station Transmitting Tower
2) Transmitter Power
3) Transmitter frequency (TV channel)
4) Height of Receiving Antenna
5) Terrain Between the Transmitter and receiving antenna
6) Obstacles between the transmitter and receiving antenna (tall buildings, water tower, ect.) An attic installation is obstructed.
The larger the antenna the more elements. The more elements the more gain. The more gain the better the reception.
Channel Master INDEX PAGE
1160,1162,1165 * 3677 * 3646 * 3020,3019,3018,3017,3016(5646),3015 * 4248, 4225 * 3000a * 3010 * 3025
Add a pre-amp will greatly improve your reception and your ability to hook up more than 1 TV.
FOR MORE ELECTRONIC PRODUCTS
RETURN TO STARKELECTRONIC.COM HOME PAGE
444 FRANKLIN ST. WORCESTER, MA.
CALL 508-756-7136 FAX 508-756-5752 MON-FRI 8:30-5PM EASTERN TIME
WE SHIP UPS ANYPLACE IN USA
PHONE 508-756-7136 FAX 508-756-5752 or SEND US AN E-MAIL
TO ORDER PHONE, FAX, OR EMAIL
SEE OUR NEW CLOSE OUT SALES PAGE
NEW PRODUCTS page
SALES FLYER PAGE 1 >>>> PAGE 2 >>>>>