MATV MAST MOUNTED PREAMPLIFIERS TITAN 2
MATV MAST MOUNTED PREAMPLIFIERS TiTAN
The Titan range of mast mounted amplifiers has been completely reengineered and updated. These amplifiers represent the ultimate in preamplifier performance. They are designed for use as an ultra low noise, ultra high gain preamplifier for deepest fringe applications and MATV headend applications. Their very high signal handling also makes them suitable for use as a mast mounted, ultra low noise distribution amplifier for use in small MATV systems. All models feature 75 Ohm input and output connections in line with modern headend engineering practice. Two models are available.
CM-7777 TITAN 2 Antenna Preamplifier - High Gain Sold Out Use Winegard AP8275
The Channel Master television antenna booster
(preamplifier) will amplify digital and HD signals received by your antenna.
This antenna preamplifier is a high gain, low noise preamplifier used for
weak signal areas to allow a weak signal that is present at the antenna to
be amplified to a viewable strength. This TV antenna preamplifier works best
for persons in weak signal areas and is subject to overdrive if used in areas
with fairly strong signals. In stronger signal areas our medium gain
preamplifier, the CM 7778 is a better choice. Preamplifiers are also used
if you anticipate distributing your signal with a digital splitter to multiple
outlets throughout your house as splitters reduce the signal strength available
at each output.
Combined VHF/UHF inputs
Gain: 30 dB, 54 to 1002 MHz
Includes a switchable FM trap
Outdoor rated housing
Mast mounted amplification unit with indoor power supply which connects via coaxial cable
Preamplifier and its power supply can withstand up to 140° F temperatures
* Surface-mounted components for automated production and consistent high performance.
* Rugged die-cast aluminum housing - fully shielded.
* Simple installation - hardware included.
* High gain and ultra low noise figure from latest generation transistors give optimum sensitivity.
* Ultra linear transistors provide high output capability for optimum signal handling.
* Optimum filtering for rejection of out-of-band signals.
* Uninterrupted operation even under the harshest environmental conditions.
* Full lightning and surge protection.
* Cool running, redesigned 117VAC power supply, Model 0747 is included with each model. UL and cUL listed. (Model 0747 power supply also available as a separate model.)
Number of Inputs* 1 (VHF&UHF) 1 (V/U/FM)
Input and Output Impedance 75 75 Ohms
VHFGain 30 dB 16 dB
UHF gain 30 dB 16 dB
FOR ALL TV ANTENNA PAGE>>>>>
FOR ALL TV ANTENNA PREAMPS (BEST WAY TO IMPROVE YOUR PICTURE QUALITY)>>>
BACK TO CM INDEX PAGE TO CM OTHER PREAMP PAGE
TO WINEGARD PREAMP PAGE TO B-T PREAMP PAGE
FOR MORE ELECTRONIC PRODUCTS
RETURN TO STARKELECTRONIC.COM HOME PAGE
444 FRANKLIN ST. WORCESTER, MA.01604
CALL 508-756-7136 FAX 508-756-5752 MON-FRI 8:30-5PM EASTERN TIME
WE SHIP UPS ANYPLACE IN USA
WE TAKE MASTER CARD & VISA
TO ORDER PHONE, FAX, OR EMAIL
PHONE 508-756-7136 FAX 508-756-5752 SEND US AN E-MAIL
SEE OUR NEW CLOSE OUT SALES PAGE
NEW PRODUCTS page
SALES FLYER PAGE 1 >>>> PAGE 2 >>>>>